rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

Re: Trouble developing on windows 7

You probably need the pywebkitgtk bindings from https://code.google.com/p/pywebkitgtk/. The bindings have to be compiled, so I uploaded a compiled version I use. You can download the compiled webkitgtk bindings from https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4780737/pywebkitgtk.zip and add the contained "webkit" dir to C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages. Does this fix the error?

Cheers,
Jendrik