rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

Image scaling question

Hello,
I read TODO/Roadmap and i have a question about images in RedNotebook -
images will be automating resized to window size? (also eg. in exporting to
PDF)
Specially bigger images than window, 8Mpx photos just looks bad.

"Copy files and pictures into data subdirectory" for 2.0 version is
interessing, I have already folder "pictures" into my data folder
(~/.rednotebook/data) - I don't want to make RedNotebook as
dependent to my filesystem, my filesystem can be changed and files can be
deleted, i need to make it independent.

Kindest regards, Sławek

Follow ups