rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

Re: Image scaling question

Hi Sławek,

there are currently no plans for auto resizing images. You can adjust the image size with

[""file:///home/john/pic"".jpg?400]

Cheers,
Jendrik

Am 16.05.2015 um 18:21 schrieb Sławomir Kur:
Hello,
I readTODO/Roadmap and i have a question about images in RedNotebook - images will be automating resized to window size? (also eg. in exporting to PDF)
Specially bigger images than window, 8Mpx photos just looks bad.

"Copy files and pictures into data subdirectory" for 2.0 version is interessing, I have already folder "pictures" into my data folder (~/.rednotebook/data) - I don't want to make RedNotebook as dependent to my filesystem, my filesystem can be changed and files can be deleted, i need to make it independent.

Kindest regards, Sławek