rednotebook team mailing list archive

Helping other users

Hello,
I just discovered a nice launchpad feature. As you know RedNotebook users can ask questions at https://answers.launchpad.net/rednotebook. Make sure your preffered languages include English to see all the questions. What I didn't know was that everyone can let him/herself be notified when a new question is asked. All you have to do is go to https://answers.launchpad.net/rednotebook/+answer-contact and check the box "I want to be an answer contact for RedNotebook".

Please try it out and see if you can help other users. This way I have more time for implementing new features ;)

In the near future I will probably deprecate the phpbb forum as it is very buggy and slow (e.g. at the moment I cannot answer any threads there and notifications don't work for me). I will direct all questions directly to the launchpad Answers system.

Cheers,
Jendrik

Follow ups