rednotebook team mailing list archive

Keeping the translation intact

Hi, Jendrik!

Recently somebody called Oleg Koptev has plunged into the Russian
translation file and messed with quite a few strings.
Is there a way to lock up the translation routine on a user (a few
users) in order to prevent such interventions (or at least mark them
all as "suggestions", not as finished and checked translations)?

Or, at least, is there a way to sort recent translation changes by date?

By the way: gr-r-r-r. That bugger made quite a number of mistakes,
perhaps trying to make up for the untranslated strings. Serves right
for me not making my translations in time...

--
Thanks for reading this letter,
   Danila E.