rednotebook team mailing list archive

Re: Features΄ suggestion

Hey there, Jendrik and AnaMesa! Sorry for interrupting, but your talk
seems way to interesting to hold the horses...

> > The second suggestion is maybe the most interesting: I too find the
> > need to lump together words, not neccessarily synonyms, but let΄s
> > say ¨groups¨, and the rule of the colection could be arbitrary. So
> > these ¨group-words¨ should appear in the cloud, and maybe clicking
> > on them could on first click open the colection as a ¨sub-cloud¨,
> > and then either choosing the whole ¨sub-cloud¨ or specific items
> > from it. That would mean an introduction of a double cloud
> > hierarchy, searchable of course.
> Well, this sounds like a nice idea, but I think not many people would
> understand the concept and be willing to define such hierarchies.

I agree with Jendrik for some reason: it might be complex to understand.
Though I do think that separate sub-clouds for each existing category
would be a cool thing, so I guess AnaMesa is right as well.

> > Then, I woulf very much like to be able to copy and paste
> > annotations of any kind to another page (date).
> IMO copy-pasting with Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V should be sufficient here.
> What do you guys think?

It depends, I suspect. I myself would prefer copy/paste routines.
AnaMesa, can you give us an example when such feature would be really
helpful?

--
Thanks for reading this letter,
   Danila E.