rednotebook team mailing list archive

Re: 1.1.7 Windows version

Hi Jendrik et al,

1.1.8b seems to work fine on my Windows 7 SP1 system. Install completed ok and the first time I ran it, it took about a minute to load, but now it starts as quickly as it did before. For some reason I had to add a new LANGUAGE environment variable to get back to English on my German system, the old one had apparently disappeared.

Thanks!

- Bob