rednotebook team mailing list archive

Re: Can't find tag cloud in 1.3

Hi Danila,

Thanks for the help! :)

I see what you mean. In one of my notebooks, the word cloud does have
one of my tags (it was small, I found it because you mentioned the
underlining :) but I don't see any of my sub-tags at all. (TBH I never
really understood the difference between tags vs. categories in Red
Notebook.)

Not all my tags are showing up in the cloud though? Is that because I
have tags with sub tags? (Oh god, do I have to go through all my old
entries and retag them?!)

My word clouds are kind of monstrous. I'm writing a couple thousand
words a day in Red Notebook, at least. Sometimes that much each in
multiple notebooks. I've been using tags with project names in order
to find the notes I need quickly, almost like an index, or to add todo
items as I think of them. (Pomodoro style, write it down on the side
and get back to what I was doing.)

Is there a way to have it show just tags, and show all of them, like
it did before?

Or should I downgrade my version? (Though It would be a shame to lose
the new statistics info which is super useful to me.)

Mel