Re: Error configuring the library

Hi Josephine,

> Thanks for the feedback. I'm using Ubuntu 8.04 with a 2.6.24-24 Linux
> kernel.
>
> I actually saw your reply after devising the work around below:
>
> [...]

I found the root of the problem. Ubuntu 8.04 uses dash as default shell,
not bash. The dash shell does not like the 'function' keyword to define
a shell function. I successfully tested a solution on Ubuntu 8.04.

I opened a bug to track the problem. You can consult it at:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/rohc/trunk/+bug/409428

I committed a fix in the 1.2.x branch (for the next bugfix release
1.2.1) and in the main branch (for next feature release 1.3.0).

Release 1.2.1 is planned for 21 August 2009. In the meanwhile, you can
either apply the attached patch on release 1.2.0 or download the source
code from the Bazaar repository:
https://code.launchpad.net/~didier-barvaux/rohc/1.2.x

Didier Barvaux
Viveris Technologies