Re: decompressor not working for me

Hello,

Only ROHC packets are allowed to transit between the he ROHC compressor and
the ROHC decompressor. The ROHC decompressor assumes all incoming packets
are ROHC packets therefore you can't give to it a IP packet.
Maybe the uncompressed profile is a little confused. When the ROHC
compressor is using the uncompressed profile, the IP packets are transformed
as ROHC packets (a header is added - RFC3095 - Page 126).

Regards,
David