Re: New IP/ROHC application! (Was: Re: Ethernet Transport app for ROHC pkts)

Hi Didier,

 Its something totally new! One quick question:

 What happened to original ROHC-over-Ethernet code that I had asked for
review and submission? Will it be part of original ROHC library or will it
be merged with ROHC-over-UDP app in ROHC library?

It will take me some time before understanding this new application and its
behavior before reviewing it.

regards,
Raman