Re: tun2udp

Yes, I know what you mean,but my question is about this:
>For outcoming traffic :
>1/ read on TUN interface: you get one IP/UDP/RTP packet
if I create a TUN,  how to send a packet to a TUN with my application?For
example, if my application create a RTP packet, without ROHC, I only need
to use "sendto" to send this packet, but with ROHC, first I need to
complete the RTP packet with IP/UDP header, then send this IP/UDP/RTP
packet to TUN.
If I don't want to constuct the IP/UDP/RTP packet myself,how to complete
the RTP packet with IP/UDP header in another way?