Re: android compilation

Hello,

> Ok so when I build with a fresh dowload it cross compiles fine, which
> leads me to wonder what could corrupt my previous check out.

You by running the ./autogen.sh script with old version of autotools :)

The ./configure script is already generated in releases, you don't have
to run the ./autogen.sh script except if you change something in the
build configuration files of the library. If you need to, not-too-old
versions of autotools are required on the system.

> My question now is does this download have the bug fix that addresses
> the crash I found months ago, or is that only in the dev branch?

Please tell me more about that crash. I don't remember it. Do you have
the ticket number? If not, give me a detailed description of it at
least.