[Question #234832]: compilation error

New question #234832 on rohc:

hello sir,
i am try rohc compression for my program.
before this i used rohc_first_application for checking my rohc installion.
my rohc-1.6.1 passed all test.
but when i give command-
$gcc -o rohc_first_application -g -Wall $(pkg-config rohc --libs) rohc_first_application.c

then error show
Package rohc was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `rohc.pc'
No package 'rohc' found
gcc: error: rohc_first_application.c: No such file or directory
gcc: fatal error: no input files
compilation terminated.

Thank You in Advance..!!
and i also try
$ gcc -o rohc_first_application -g -Wall -lrohc_common -lrohc_comp -lm rohc_first_application.c
then error show
rohc_first_application.c:2:23: fatal error: rohc_comp.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

i already added PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable in ./bashrc file.
path is
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/manish/ns2/rohc-1.6.1/
but it is show above error.
please help me.