Re: [Question #234822]: How to run and execute the rohc sources

Rockzstar is still having a problem:
Thanks for your answer Didier. .so file i shared library right? that
might be link while executing. Then how i should execute? the link which
you have gave is testing the rohc. Then which is the original source
code for header compression. the files which is in src folder or in
test.  Still confused.

1).confure will create a make file
2)make will create a .lo file
3)execute will link to that .so file.

whether my understanding is correct?. if not can u correct me.