Re: Problem Regarding ROHC Implementation

   -
   - Hi Didier,
   - Thank you very much for the help. I updated my rohc version to 1.6.1
   and followed the installation instructions that you recommended.
   - Everything was fine and all the tests were ok. But now I've been
   working in another problem related with the "Getting started" section (
   http://rohc-lib.org/presentation/getting-started/).
   -
   - I created the rohc_hello_world.c file and followed the instructions
   until the "Create one IPV4 packet" section.
   -
   - In the "Create a ROHC compressor" section (final part) a error appears
   when I tried the comand gcc -o rohc_hello_world -Wall $(pkg-config rohc
   --cflags --libs) \
   - rohc_hello_world.c
   -
   - The error message is:
   - /tmp/cclGeag1.o: In function `main':
   - rohc_hello_world.c:(.text+0x50): undefined reference to
   `rohc_alloc_compressor'
   - rohc_hello_world.c:(.text+0x249): undefined reference to
   `rohc_free_compressor'
   - collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
   -
   - It seems that the link with the ROHC library isn't working. I got the
   same error when I put the "gcc -o rohc_hello_world -Wall
   rohc_hello_world.c".
   -
   - I'd like to know if anyone here already had the same problem.
   - Thanks,
   - Edvar