Re: [Question #243652]: About the feedback channel

Didier Barvaux requested more information:
Hello,

> sorry, maybe my question is not clearly elaborated.However, Now
> my real question is : the "bidirectional links" or "unidirectional links"
> you said above is the actual physical channels, or the virtual channel??

What do you exactly mean by physical or virtual channels?

> "On undirectional links that are associated with a return link
> (undirectional or bidirectional)",I can not understand that sentence
> clearly, How can a undirectional link can be associated with a return
> link , if so,then it should be called bidirectional link? and if so, How
> can we distinguish the undirectional link and bidirectional link?

I gave you some example in my previous answers: if you have 2 modems,
one to access a unidirectional satellite network and one to access a
ADSL network, you could use the unidirectional satellite network as
forward link and  the ADSL network as return link. The association of
the 2 links makes a bidirectional link.