samsung-x360 team mailing list archive

Re: ubuntu tech samsung backlight issue

Lucky you!

For me (as for the other colleague) a fresh install of 10.10 gives the error
of sticking the keys, I mean, if you press Fn+BrightnesUp (or Down), the
control appears at the top right, but it keeps going up (as if the key were
stuck) and soon all the keyboard stops working with a reboot the only
solution (or killing X through a different console, etc.).

>From your message I understand you upgraded from 10.04? Did you have any
changed configuration relevant to the brightness issue that your laptop may
have kept after the upgrade? Did you install the easy-slow-down-manager AND
the brightness-controls from voria?

Thanks,

FJR