sandbox-developers team mailing list archive

Re: Demo shot of the 'Create Sandbox GUI'

Patrick,
Thanks. It's a clean design, but it lacks, IMO, some elements that a
GUI should include to make life easier for the users.
A Sandbox can be created either from an already expanded Binary Base
Directory or from a tarball. A GUI should scan some predefined
directories and present a choice of these sources for an easy use.
The second element that a user may want is the choice of port and
directory, which the GUI application should make easy to select.
IMO, the usefulness of a GUI is to make the options easy to choose. An
interface to just the main actions is not what I would want to use.

Giuseppe