sandbox-developers team mailing list archive

Re: Demo shot of the 'Create Sandbox GUI'

Giuseppe,
Thanks for the feedback.  You definitely have valid points and I will work
on tweaking the design to be a bit smarter in helping the user out.  The
current design certainly leaves some things to be desired.  The main reason
for the early screenshot is to get this kind of feedback before moving too
far in what could be a wrong direction : )

Expect a revised sample (hopefully hooked up to the sandbox code) next week.

Thanks,
Patrick.