savanna-all team mailing list archive

Re: Horizon cannot connect to Elastic Hadoop

No issues from me. I'm holding off wrt Horizon.

Eoghan reports success after aligning the port numbers.

Best,

matt

On 05/22/2013 02:30 PM, Sergey Lukjanov wrote:
Hi Matt,

could you, please, share your Savanna-specific endpoints from keystone?

p.s. I think that setting port to 9000 could help you (-p flag).

Sincerely yours,
Sergey Lukjanov
Software Engineer
Mirantis Inc.