savanna-all team mailing list archive

Re: get_node_processes

My understanding from reading the documentation is that get_node_processes
is returning static information, simply stating which processes are defined
for each service (in CM terminology, the set of role types that belong to a
service type). It's not attempting to reflect anything about the actual
structure of an instantiated cluster.

--phil