savanna-all team mailing list archive

Re: Plugin Context object

Hi,

yes, sure, I think we'll created the separated page for tools that could be used from plugin and fill it with details asap.

Currently we have the following helpers integrated to the model objects:

* instance.remote is a remote interop helpers, that contains execute_command, write_file_to, read_file_from helpers (for example,  instance.remote.execute_command("ls -la"));
* you can just call the following code to receive configured nova client:

from savanna.utils.openstack import nova
nova.client().images.list()

and etc.

Sincerely yours,
Sergey Lukjanov