Re: Maryhill College, Inc. SchoolTool Implementation Group

Dodi,

Great to hear from you!  Thanks for your interest in SchoolTool.

The reports you need are fairly standard, and ones of a type that we
need to include with SchoolTool.  Essentially, the first person to ask
for these gets to be the model for the rest, and you're the winner.

Essentially, we should be able to write these reports within a month.

Can you explain the possible ratings and other entries for things like
"action taken?"

--Tom