Fwd: schooltool development

Hello Alan and Tom,

I'd like to do get into development for Schooltool and the enter bug
seems like an easy one to start out on. I've read the Developing
Schooltool page and am a bit confused on the right way to do this.

When with

eggs += schooltool
        schooltool.gradebook

the gradebook doesn't seem to show up as an option when I run it. I
assume  to be using the schooltool.gradebook branch? Checkout out that
I am unable to build it with the error

Error: There is a version conflict.
We already have: schooltool 1.4.2.1
but schooltool.lyceum.journal 0.7.1dev-r243 requires 'schooltool>=1.5.0'.

I'm an experienced Django developer but have no experience with bzr or
zope but I want to learn. If we decide to use this for our school,
Cristo Rey New York, I'll be doing considerable development on it.

Regards,

David Burke
Software Engineer
Cristo Rey New York High School
www.cristoreyny.org
begin:vcard
fn:David Burke
n:Burke;David
org:Cristo Rey NY;CWSP
adr;dom:;;513 W 153rd St;New York;NY;10031
email;internet:dburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Student Mentor
tel;work:212-996-7000 x121
tel;home:717-676-2133