Zambia package

Gediminas,

When you said the zambia package was already built today, I thought
you meant that the new package was built after you merged.  I don't
know, maybe that is in fact what you meant, but then I got to
wondering.  I'm still not sure what the steps are involved in going
from a branch of mine to a simple apt command that Jen can run on her
machine.  Assuming you meant that the new package was created (or
updated if that's the correct term), I did the following which had no
effect:

sudo apt-get --reinstall install schooltool-zambia

It stopped the server and asked me for a 'y' like it would during a
fresh install, then it restarted the server, but nothing was new.
Does that mean the package still doesn't have my new view?  Is it
still waiting to be built on Launchpad?  I ran sudo apt-get update
before the reinstall just in case that was needed, and I get a stupid
error saying I should run apt-get update.  I attached the output as
one file and my sources.list as another.

Please advise,
Alan