Re: Section linkage views

Alan,

Looks pretty good over all.

When you have Course: Year: etc. at the top, that should be
highlighted to some extent.  Probably a h2 or h3 as shown in the
guidelines.

The confirmation screens you can just plug the relevant values into
the sentence, like

Click "Extend" to create a linked section in term "first" containing
the students and instructors from Math 1 term "third."

What happens if I don't select a section before clicking "link" in the
last one?   What would the user expect to happen?

--Tom