Re: Section linkage views

Tom,

I didn't use a sentence because I was struggling with punctuation,
mostly commas, when one says, for example,  "in term, Term1, for
course, Math.'  I believe it is the convention in English to use the
commas like that, but then again, I'm not an expert.  Anyway, other
languages may have different conventions, commas or not, so what can
one do to create strings that are translatable and still make sense
when broken up and put back together.  I guess I can solve this by
creating the message string in python, using a translatable format
string.  I was just trying to do more in the page template as Justas
had suggested, but page templates don't have translatable format
strings. I'll just do it in python.

As for the last question, if the user hits Link without selecting a
section, they probably just forgot to.  It's better to have an error
message than to come back to the same view as if nothing happened.
Also, if we were to return to the section linkage view without
complaint, that may mislead the user into thinking something happened.
 I know, nothing will have changed, but an absent-minded user may
think they did something.  I don't know, it's you call.

-Alan