Re: School Tool questions

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 4:08 AM, Adam Lau <intelli@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for your quick response.
>
> Just realised that I had installed SchoolTool 1.7. Just added the PPA and am
> now on 2.0.2.
>
> Is there a way to get at the API doc? There's mention of it as a menu item
> in devmode. I enabled devmode on 1.7 but didn't see the menu. I've tried to
> enable devmode  in 2.0.2 but i don't think it has worked.
>
> To enable devmode I've just been adding "devmode on" in the schooltool.conf
> file.

Hi Adam,

I'm afraid the best answer to this question may be taking devmode out
of the online docs, because it isn't that useful at this point.  In
particular, none of our actual developers ever seemed to use the API
doc, preferring to just look at the code, so we stopped investing time
in its upkeep.

I'm cc:ing the developer list to see if they have some further advice for you.

--Tom

Follow ups