Cannot install schooltool egg 2.0.3dev-r3350

Gediminas:

When I branch the gradebook trunk and run buildout I get:

----- %< -----
bin/buildout
Develop: '/home/replaceafill/sandboxes/flourish.gradebook_trunk/.'
warning: no files found matching '*.mo' under directory 'src'
warning: no files found matching 'version.txt'
Installing package.
Getting distribution for 'schooltool>=1.9'.
error: None
An error occurred when trying to install schooltool 2.0.3dev-r3350. Look above this message for any errors that were output by easy_install.
While:
  Installing package.
  Getting distribution for 'schooltool>=1.9'.
Error: Couldn't install: schooltool 2.0.3dev-r3350
make: *** [.installed.cfg] Error 1

If I pin down the schooltool egg version to:

schooltool = 2.0.3dev-r3308

buildout works.

Any advice? Thanks.

Douglas

"... allí­ es cuando te das cuenta que las cosas malas pueden resultar bastante buenas..." - Lionel Messi

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html

Follow ups