New selenium browser/element extensions

Hey everybody.

Before starting my work on refactoring the gradebook view, I wanted to have strong test support, so I went ahead and started adding selenium extensions that makes easier to write tests.

This also helped me find some issues that I already fixed in the add forms for persons and groups, as well as the function to register extensions itself.

My work is in revision 3363 of:

lp:~replaceafill/schooltool/flourish_selenium

I added stests for all the browser extensions, and also for reference I added the schooltool/testing/README.selenium.txt file, which lists all the extensions and their parameters.

Justas, I'd appreciate if you could please review/merge this work and make the adjustments you think are needed.

Also, there's a problem in the schooltool.testing.mock module. If there are two or more tests registered for the same selenium layer, the BLACK_MAGIC + patching logic, makes the layer teardown to fail. Try to run the stests for schooltool.course, which contains two stests and you'll see the KeyError when the patch is being restored. I blame the ModulesSnapshot.mock_attr, but my black magic fu is not enough. Could you please fix it? :)

Now, I'm going to add extensions for the gradebook. I already have the helper to print the new format.

Douglas

"... allí­ es cuando te das cuenta que las cosas malas pueden resultar bastante buenas..." - Lionel Messi

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html