my first hack in schooltool

Hi schooltoolers,

would like to inform you about my first hack inside schooltool. I added
some small feature to the commendations module.

When all commodations where shown for all people got one
(commendations.html)
there is only print the title, the grantor, the date and teh description
but not the name of the commendated person. so I changed two files:

1. added in src/schooltool/commendation.browser.py at line 90 the code:
    @property
    def person(self):
        # delivers the name of the person that got the commendation back
        # can be used to show this name in the commendations overview
view
        pupil = self.__parent__.__parent__.__parent__
	return pupil.first_name + " " + pupil.last_name

2. added in src/schooltool/commendation/commendation.pt at line 6 the
code:
    for <b tal:content="view/person" />

so it seems to work. Any comments wellcome.

Thomas