grok and schooltool

Hi everybody,

I just installed grok 1.0a3 via grokproject and asking myself how to
start using grok for extending schooltool. As far as researched the irc
protocolls of #schooltool I found some hint for a "grokked" st-module I
found the schooltool_grokking_contacts. There I found the grokcore eggs
but no grok-egg. Just include grok inside the       install_requires= in
setup.py doen't work, may be because the grok1.0a3 is for python 2.5 and
not for 2.4 so came to an end for me.

Can somebody help me to get all the grok running inside schooltool?

Thomas