Re: Lesson Planning

At the end of the year, teachers need to report final grades.  In general,
these grades will simply be the result of computations done on the worksheet
grades, but a provision for overriding this computation needs to be
provided.  The "view final grades" did all of that very nicely.  I'm hoping
the new system is not less easy to use.

jeff