Re: Lesson Planning

Jeff,

The previous didn't actually report final grades to anyone, or allow
the school administration to define what should be reported when so it
wasn't a good foundation to build on.  We should be able to get all
the friendliness back before you do grades in the fall, but you may
need to muddle through a bit in the spring.

--Tom