Difficulties entering our school into schooltool-2009

Hi!

I am having some(?) problems entering data into schooltool-2009. I
could manage to enter teachers, students and administrators. But now
I am stuck: some of our teachers are only available for some times:

Teacher  1: Monday and Tuesday
            german, math, physics
Teacher  2: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 5:00 to 12:00
            Math, History
Teacher  3: Wednesday and Thursday, Friday
            physics, chemistry
Teacher  4: Thursday
            religion
Teacher  5: Friday, and Thursday from 12:00 to 19:00
            physics, Sports
Teacher  6: Monday to Thursday
            german, social science
Teacher  7: Wednesday to Friday
            history, social science
Teacher  8: Saturday
            sports, informatics, math
Teacher  9: Monday to Friday from 5:00 to 12:00, Saturday
            sports, physics, electronics
Teacher 10: Monday to Friday from 12:00 to 19:00, Saturday
            chemistry, history
Teacher 11: Monday to Friday
            German, English
Teacher 12: Monday to Friday
            French, Italian, social science
Teacher 13: Monday to Friday
            Russian, Spanish, biology
Teacher 14: Monday to Friday
            biology, chemistry
Teacher 15: Monday to Friday
            history, chemistry, biology
Teacher 16: Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 5:00 to 15:30
            Tuesday, Thursday from 5:00 to 17:00
            Saturday from 5:00 to 13:00
            sports, physics, math, history

How can I enter these teachers into schooltool-2009? Not all of them
are available all days, some are available all days, but only at
certain times. Not all of them can teach all courses and not all of
them can teach courses of students of all ages!

--
Thomas