Re: I need to enter scores for students

David,

Actually, this is pretty simple (once you get everyone back from the weekend).

By default CanDo isn't configured to use the SchoolTool gradebook (and
Intervention) at all -- the component is essentially turned off
because Virginia doesn't want it on.

So you have to turn it on as so (all the below as superuser):

First, make sure you have the necessary packages:

apt-get install python-schooltool.gradebook python-schooltool.intervention

(you probably already have them)

Then:

cd /etc/schooltool/schooltool-cando/plugins

You need to create one simple file for each plugin.  Any editor is fine.

vi gradebook.zcml

Add this line:

<include package="schooltool.gradebook"/>

And save it.

vi intervention.zcml

<include package="schooltool.intervention"/>

The restart CanDo, and you should have the gradebook and interventions

Sorry about the confusion.

--Tom