Re: I need to enter scores for students

There was a bug when paste.script was not found, quite some time ago:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/schooltool/+bug/334365

Can you run apt-get install python-paste python-pastescript?

What Ubuntu version are you running on? What versions of SchoolTool?

$ lsb_release -a

$ dpkg -l python-schooltool* python-cando schooltool-common