Re: SchoolTool Brand Values

We've never met, Ben, but I like you more each time you post ;-)

Like the Python programming language in which it's written, the "made by
it's users / made by the people that need it" is something I hope we can
always associate with SchoolTool.

I'm getting my yearly high at the moment from being with the Python
community at Pycon, so your post really hit the spot for me!

jeff