A few questions about School Tool features that aren't covered in the website

I'm IT of a School and i'm very interested on implementing School Tool
(schooltool.org). We are a NGO and I plan to move forward in the Open
Source scene developing a proyect integrating Open Source Software in
all centers we serve our students (5)

I would be hosting it on a cloud server with the purpose of having it
centralized and to become accessible to the teachers in their different
centers so they can work with it no matter where they are.

>From what i've read looks very good and powerful in customization but I
have a few questions that i would be happy if they can be answered from
anyone who knows or have worked with this before:

It is possible to print all the academic progress of the total number of
students not by materia but for grades and assistance?

Can I create academic transcript?

Can I have the capacity to produce reports? (student list, grades,
assistance, interventions, etc.)

How complex is to manage this software from a teacher view not so
oriented to technology? (basic things like word proccessing, graphics,
tables, Internet research, and so on)

Excuse me for the language but english isn't my main language, it's
spanish

Have everyone a wonderful day!

Jorge
--