Regarding translation of installation guide for SchootTool in Hindi

Hello everyone,

I have been making translations for SchoolTool to Hindi using Launchpad. I also wish to create some sort of translation or WikiPage for ‘ How to get SchoolTool running on a machine ‘ in Hindi. I would appreciate if someone could suggest whether i can just translate ‘http://book.schooltool.org/install-2_0.html’; by saving it as HTML and that will automatically update the page or do i need to follow the steps provided on http://book.schooltool.org/editing-this-book.html#translate-book ? Or is it just better to create a separate WikiPage for it?

Cheers,
Karun

Follow ups