Re: Regarding translation of installation guide for SchootTool in Hindi

Hi Karun,

If you just want to translate a few pages, probably just make a WikiPage
"manually."  If you want to translate most or all of the documentation, let
us know, and we can help you with the process and getting it onto the main
site as a language option.

Also note that I'm planning on pushing the new 2.8 documentation tonight,
including a significant revision to the installation page.

--Tom