Cannot import source for SchoolTool book using 'bzr'

Hello everyone,

I am trying to import the source for translating the SchoolTool book. I followed the link provided by Tom (http://book.schooltool.org/editing-this-book.html).
Because i am using Mac OS X 10.9.2 , I first had to setup bzr on my system. Once i got bzr I created a ssh key and linked it to my launchpad id, which successfully logged in.
But when i tried use 'bzr branch lp:schooltool-book/flourish’, it gave me an error saying :

bzr: ERROR: Permission denied: "Cannot create 'flourish'. Only Bazaar branches are allowed.”

So i still haven’t managed to get a local copy on my system yet. I tried to research the error but still haven’t been able to resolve it.
I would appreciate any help or direction towards some tutorial to fix this.

Cheers,
Karun.

Follow ups