Re: Regarding translation of installation guide for SchootTool in Hindi

Hi Karun,

If you can get comfortable with version control (i.e., if you are a
developer too), check out the instructions at
http://book.schooltool.org/editing-this-book.html

If that seems nuts to you, you can click on "show source" at the bottom of
each page in the book and you'll get the markup used to generate the pages.
 If you want, you can just translate these and mail individual pages to us
and we'll put it together to publish.

Or you can just skip our weird system and translate it into whatever format
works for you.  If you put documentation somewhere else, we'll be happy to
link to it.

--Tom