scratch team mailing list archive

Re: Curious

Ah right, the vm-* plugins might have some tighter integration with the VM than regular plugins.

But it should still work to just copy all needed vm header files to a directory and compile the plugin's source to a shared library. And since this would be specific to a single Linux distro, it wouldn't even need fancy makefile magic, you could just hard-code all the arguments.

I have not actually done this myself for a vm-* plugin, but it shouldn't be much harder than this:

http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Program-Library-HOWTO/shared-libraries.html#AEN95

- Bert -