scratch team mailing list archive

Source tarball released

I've posted the Scratch 1.4.0 for Linux source in a tarball here:

http://info.scratch.mit.edu/Linux_Installer
(This contains everything on assembla except the debian folder and .deb
specific packaging files)

If anyone knows any Fedora packagers (or packagers for any other distro) who
would like to take a crack at making an .rpm or other package, please invite
them. They can feel free to contact us with any questions.

I spent some time last Friday working on the package and with Mako's help we
were able to get it through Ubuntu's REVU process, even if it was a bit
after the deadline. There's still a slim chance we can get in to Lucid
multiverse.

Cheers,
Amos

--