scratch team mailing list archive

Pushed updated package to ppa: scratch_1.4.0-0ubuntu2_i386.deb

To reflect new versioning / changes to package. If this package is alright,
we'll probably make it downloadable from the Scratch site. Please test. It
would be good to know how well this works in Kubuntu.

Link to package for jaunty (this should install on later systems as well).
This is the link we'll use on the Scratch download page.
https://launchpad.net/~scratch/+archive/ppa/+files/scratch_1.4.0-0ubuntu2_i386.deb

Link to scratch ppa (if you already have this in your sources, you should
get the above package automatically when you update with your package
manager).
https://launchpad.net/~scratch/+archive/ppa

-Amos

--