scratch team mailing list archive

Re: Debug - import a costume using journal widget

On 26.02.2010, at 00:13, Chris Ball wrote:

> Hi Bert,
>
> Claudia showed me her experiences with the new Scratch integration.
> She has an XO-1 running 0.82, and an XO-1.5 running 0.84 -- importing
> a costume using an image file from the journal works on 0.84, and not
> on 0.82.  (The reason that the DataStore.Find(uid=..) is failing isn't
> obvious to me, but maybe one of the Sugar developers would know what's
> up.)

It appears that Sugar 0.82 simply does not support 'uid' as a query key. I now worked around that.

> On both machines, it looks like Scratch projects downloaded to the
> journal are not recognized as Scratch files -- perhaps the MIME type
> isn't registered -- and so they aren't shown in the "Import" dialog
> inside Scratch.

This is worrying, but I can't really do much about this if indeed the MIME type is wrong. Strangely, it does work on my 8.2.1 machine.

> Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to try, thanks,

Maybe you could confirm the MIME type of those entries?

Only if it does not work in my new version obviously ...

- Bert -