scratch team mailing list archive

Re: Install on RedHat/Fedora/CentOS

That one is just a development repository. The actual packages are in Fedora proper, they get downloaded automatically if you use yum to install (similar to apt-get):

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/squeak-vm

The latest seems to be 3.10.5 according to Koji:

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=7779

which should be fine (except for the missing Scratch-specific plugins).

Btw, are you going to package the Scratch Sugar activity too? Many Sugar activities are packaged already:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/list/?searchwords=sugar*

- Bert -