scratch team mailing list archive

Re: Install on RedHat/Fedora/CentOS

Hi Kevin,

Ah - thanks for all the work you've done on this! We are really grateful.
I'm going to see about setting up our repository so we can check in your
code someplace such that others can easily add things to it, like perhaps
the Scratch Sugar activity (don't know much about that, Bert - but it sounds
cool!).

re: sqeak-vm - hopefully it should be as easy as:
1. copying the following Scratch - specific plugins that are compiled as
part of the Scratch build process:
   - ScratchPlugin
   - UnicodePlugin
   - CameraPlugin
   ...into the Squeak-vm's Plugin directory. The scratch startup script
should reference that folder and the vm.

-Amos

BTW - Bert - thanks for explaining things to me in Debian terms!

--
_____
Amos